MIDA aims to select a delegation of institutional, third sector and private sector visitors from the African continent, to visit and participate in B2C (Business to Cooperation) meetings during the first edition in presential of CODEWAY Cooperation Development Expo, which will take place in Rome (Italy) from 18 to 20 May 2022 at the Fiera di Roma.
CODEWAY EXPO is the first trade fair, conference, B2B and B2G event that aims to propitiate networking opportunities for multilateral actors, Italian and foreign, with particular focus on the relationship between Public and Private and Profit and Non-Profit actors: institutions, associations, companies, NGOs.
All this in order to promote the instruments of international cooperation available, useful for contributing to the full realization of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The macro areas of CODEWAY EXPO 2022:
- Agriculture / Development
- Ecological Transition
- Health / Healthcare
- Education / Future
The sectors of the exhibition:
- Agribusiness Supply Chain
- Education and Professional Training
- Energy and Circular Economy
- Environmental Protection and Transition
- Fair Trade and Opportunities
- Financing, Banks and Donors
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- ICT and Digital Transition
- Industry and Processing Technologies
- Infrastructure, Building and Construction
- Logistics and Transportation
- Water Resources, Systems and Irrigation