MIDA / MIDAGroup was founded in 1996 with the aim to assist foreign companies and institutions in their approaching to Maghreb markets.
Nowadays its presence is solid in the Region, with an extensive experience in consulting activities and in Euro-Mediterranean networking; moreover it provides operational and technical assistance in frameworking international cooperation projects.
OUR CLIENTS / OUR PARTNERS
Our services are addressed to private and public entities (Exhibitions organizers, Firms, Trade companies, Exporting Consortia, Institutions supporting entrepreneurship, professional training territorial development…) dealing with internationalization of business and international cooperation.
• Assistance to the creation of industrial activities:
– Development of sectorial analyses and identification of investment opportunities.
– Consulting activities (legal, fiscal and commercial) in line with current laws, nature of investment and territorial location.
– Research of industrial collaborations according to client’s requests (partnership, sub-contracting…).
– Consulting activity for company legal and productive establishment.
– Identification of productive and commercial partnerships.
– Document translation (Italian – French – English – Arabic) for international tenders
• Assistance to the creation of trade activities:
– Organisation of individual and collective trade missions.
– Assistance to the participation at fairs and trade events.
– Carrying out of market researches and sector analyses.
– Selection of business opportunities.
– Production of bulti-language promotional materials adapted to reference markets.
– Supporting activities finalized to the conception and the implementation of cooperation projects financed by regional, national and international funds.
– Networking activities towards Europeans and north African operators (private and public).
– Project design and reporting activity.
Main intervention areas:
– Supporting activities towards industrial and handcraft activities and assistance at the commercialization.
– Cooperation projects for socio-economic, sector/value chain, territorial development.
– Supporting activities for professional training.
– Cooperation projects for cultural and touristic development.
– Environmental projects.