MIDA Group is in charge to select a delegation of professional visitors from Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal and Ivory Coast to attend next edition of K.EY: The Renewable Energy Expo, which will be held in Rimini-Italy from 22nd to 24th March 2023 – at Rimini Expo Center.
K.EY is a comprehensive showcase of technology, integrated solutions and services that can drive the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral economy, as well as a cultural, scientific and technical reference hub and community catalyst capable of connecting and bringing together stakeholders, players and leaders from the world of renewables: not just a business platform, but also and above all an opportunity to get training and information on energy and the acceleration of the energy transition process already underway.
The 6 focus of the event:
• SEC – Solar Exhibition Conference: Area dedicated to photovoltaic technology and storage, in conjunction with ForumTech by Italia Solare.
• WED – Wind Expo for MED: Technologies and services for the construction and operation of onshore and offshore wind power plants.
• HYDROGEN EXPO: Technologies and projects for hydrogen production and storage.
• EFFI – Energy Efficiency Expo: Technologies and services to optimise consumption and reduce the carbon footprint of industry and buildings.
• EME – e-Mobility Expo: Electric and sustainable mobility, from charging infrastructure to interconnection services.
• SUSTAINABLE CITY: Project dedicated to the transformation of cities according to the smart city model.
For more information about the selection of Tunisian, Moroccan, Senegalese and Ivorian visitors, please contact us by phone (+216 71 890 071), or by mail: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org