MIDA is commissioned Italian Exhibition Group to select professional buyers from Tunisia and Algeria to visit and participate to B2B meetings during 14th edition of Rimini Wellness 2019, international Fitness, Wellness and Sport exhibition which will be held in Rimini Expo Center and Rimini Seacoast from 30th May till 2nd June 2019 welcoming professionals and visitors with exhibition, training courses, sport and playing activities.
Rimini Wellness 2019 will be divided into six main sections:
• Rimini Steel: 13.000 sq m dedicated ho the hardest sporting activities (Combat Sport, Martial Arts, Body Building..) and related dietary integrators;
• Riabilitec, section devoted to physiotherapy professionals and showing instruments and technologies for physical and motor rehabilitation.
• FoodWell Expo: a series of initiatives with the aim to diffuse and to promote the right balance between physical activity and healthy nutrition.
• WPRO: dedicated to B2B meetings
• WFUN: dedicated to the public participating to the event
• Pilates Junction: a section devoted to pilates entreprises.
Rimini Wellness is an event that over the years has become a national and international reference appointment, it’s right place to present to national and international market new products and new trends and this is possible thanks to its dynamic and strategic observatory that constantly monitors the trends related to wellness world.