MIDA is in charge to select a delegation of professionals buyers from Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco to visit and participate in BtoB meeting within the framework of the 70th edition of FLORMART 2019 which will be held at Padova Fiere – Padua/Italy – from 26th to 28st of September 2019.
Flormart is a European and world leading event in the green production and related sector, presenting the entire panorama of the gardening sector; this year a particular focus will be dedicated to landscape and green infrastructures.
The exhibition will cover 7 exhibition halls, will host over 300 exhibitors and present conferences and seminars and networking activities between exhibitors and professional and institutional visitors from around 20 countries.
The sectors of the event:
– NURSERY GARDENING: Green and flowering ornamental plants from outside and inside, Plants for Continental; Mediterranean and tropical climates; Citrus fruits, Annual plants, Clod plants; Plants in container; Fruit plants; Vine nursery; Riggings plants; Shrubs plants; Aromatic plants; Plants for forest nurseries; Vegetable plants…
– ARCHITECTURE AND SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Landscape design; Construction and maintenance of green areas; Gardening machines; Energy efficiency systems; Floors Covers and natural pools; bio-remediation; Photovoltaic products; Outdoor lighting; Technologies and systems for sustainable building…
During Flormart 2019 will be presented the following international events:
– International Forum EcoTechGreen & Award: dedicated to landscape technologies and urban regeneration issues, with the confirmed presence of 40 international experts in the field of green technologies.
– GPP Lab: section dedicated to green public procurement, with planning of B2B meetings between institutional and private operators.
– Flormart Prize 2019: will reward the floricultural productions the technologies and the innovative products presenting a particular attention to the sustainable architecture and the design themes.
For more information about the selection of Tunisian, Algerian and Moroccan visitors for FLORMART 2019, please contact us by phone (+216 71 890 071) or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com